Kittan survive headcanon where he survives the implosion somehow but with extreme damage to his body and when the battle is won he spends like 3 months at the hospital and his sisters and Yoko are torn with time to stay with him. He experiences the reality that his sisters already have their lives figured out and don’t need him anymore and he still really wants to meet Yoko’s kids but wonders if she’ll ever agree to give him a chance if he comes out a cripple after everything if he does manage to survive his struggling body.
two nice guys, friendzoned by their fair ladies, retreat to a mountain to find class, instead… they find each other. together, in each others’ presence… they are euphoric. bronyback mountain. coming to a cinema near you
“1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.”—Things to know before promising you’ll stay - CS (via chaeronea)
girl scouts are letting in trans* girls and letting girls replace God with whatever they want in the pledge, also they use cookie income to support abortion and LGBT agendas
boy scouts are just now allowing gays in, officially in january, but gay leaders are still banned and they’re talking about segregation on camping trips, with gays and straights in different tents. also they still ban atheists,